Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mike Lake Endorses Tom Conroy for U.S. Senate

Message from Mike Lake:

I am proud and honored to be supporting Representative Tom Conroy in the Democratic Primary race for the U.S. Senate. I sincerely hope you will join me. Running for State Auditor was among the greatest experiences and challenges of my life. I will never forget the energetic support I was given. Now I am asking you to give that same support to an individual with not only the best experience to be our next U.S. Senator, but also one who is not beholden to the powers of a broken Washington. Tom is the leader we need. He is the person, like Ted Kennedy, who will give the voice to the people and not to special interests--he is the Senator we deserve.


I support Tom because he is the candidate who can beat Scott Brown and fight for you and me in the U.S. Senate.


Tom is a relentless worker and campaigner (someone after my own heart!). He has already walked 650 miles (!) around this state to meet and talk with voters. Tom will out-walk, out-run, and out-work Scott Brown.


Tom has significant experience and accomplishments in the public and private sectors, including his previous service in the offices of two U.S. Senators.

Tom is a true progressive and passionate public servant. As the only legislator in the race (and there is much to be said for the special skill set needed to be effective in a legislative body), he
also knows how to work with all people to advance the issues you and I care so passionately about.


Mike Lake headshot
Mike Lake

Tom has never accepted contributions from lobbyists. He believes in the power of the people. Please support Tom as you have supported so many democrats before--with the passion of your convictions, the excitement of your outreach, and the generosity of your donations.


This quarter's fundraising deadline is midnight on Friday. Please make a contribution today--a contribution that is meaningful to you and your family and that demonstrates the power of your belief that we need good, honest, humble leaders who share our values.

No comments: