Monday, March 10, 2014

Emily's List Endorses Maura Healey


Dear Friend,

Great news – I’ve been endorsed by EMILY’s List!

This week, as we continue to celebrate women’s contributions to our public life, I’m also honored to announce that two remarkable women have joined my campaign as co-chairs of our Women’s Steering Committee, Barbara Lee and former federal Judge Nancy Gertner.

Barbara and Nancy have made women’s rights, fair pay and access to health care central causes of their lives. I am honored to have them on my team.

I’m also thrilled to announce that I’ve been endorsed by the Feminist Majority. See our press release for more details.

These women and organizations know that we need an Attorney General who will take on the tough fights for women and make sure that Massachusetts continues to lead the nation.

Please sign up here to join EMILY's List, Barbara Lee, Judge Gertner and the Feminist Majority in contributing to our campaign!

Thank you for being part of this,

Maura Healey

Candidate for Attorney General

No comments: